1. Report on the impact of the peer coaching program on you and your colleagues by:
a. reflecting on the past six months and reviewing all implications from your own perspective and experience, i.e., at a subjective level; and
b. undertaking action research using scientific method (see information in Study Guide Week 1).
2. Report on your vision for the future (next twelve months) of peer coaching in your school and the integration of technology in the standards-based curriculum.
Important: At the end of Week 4 (see Schedule) email your specific research question and basic outline for part 1.b only to your subject coordinator. Guidelines
You need to revisit your original plan (assessment item 1 in ITI501 Technology Partners in Learning 1) and:·
- evaluate the impact of the peer coaching program;·
- evaluate the expected increase in the integration of technology into the standards-based curriculum;·
- discuss the effects on management, administration, colleagues, collaborating teachers, school students; and·
- discuss the effects on your own personal development and teaching method.